Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Slam Dunk Anime Series with Quote From Michael Jordan


Anime Picture: Slam Dunk

Inspirational Quote: I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

Whew! It's been quite a while since my last post. Anyway, here again another anime I used to watch when I was in high school. The anime was entitled "Slam Dunk" about Sakuragi, a war-freak 1st year high school student who had no idea about the world basketball but still became an important member of Team Shohoku  in pursuit to win the national championship.

By the way, the quote was from Michael Jordan. Jordan is just saying that in order to succeed not just in basketball but also in life in general, you failed over and over and over again.

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...