Thursday, June 7, 2012

Gundam With Quote From Buddha



                                   

Anime Picture: This was actually not an animation but a photo taken in Odaiba, Tokyo, Japan. This titanic RX-78-2 Gundam model which I think the real size if only Gundam did really exist to commemorate Gundam's 30th anniversary last July 11, 2009. Gundam series started in the year 1979 when I'm not even alive. WOW! 30 years and counting, the time I'm writing this blog post almost three years had passed but the Gundam mania still conquering our hearts. I remember those people I used to envy for those who had these pricey Gundam toys.

Inspirational Quote: "Your work is to discover your world then with all your heart give yourself to it."

The above quote from Buddha reminds us that whatever you love to do, then just do it.

Image Source



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...