Friday, June 8, 2012

Zoro With Quote From Paulo Coelho's





Anime Picture: Zoro from the anime series "One Piece" which I loss track. I've been following the "One Piece" seriese since I was a high school student but due to some time constraint I was not able to continue. At least the  "One Piece" anime series was still the one of the cutest anime series I had ever watched. I told you I lost track of the anime series so I can't say who were with Zoro. Look like they're all about to sleep. :)

Inspirational Quote: Hell is when we look back during that fraction of a second and know that we wasted an opportunity to dignify the miracle of life. Paradise is being able to say at the moment: "I made some mistake but I wasn't a coward, I lived my life and did what I had to do."

The above quote was from Paulo Coelho's newest book "Aleph." As I'm reading the book, that quote struck me and I hope it did that to you as well. We just had to do what we think we had to, when you look back at your life and your satisfied at what you saw, then that was paradise.

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...